Ancient Ways began 30 years ago!
It all started with teaching music to the local children here in Lacomb!
YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
As always, your continued support means everything. The child’s life is the path. Everyone deserves the basics!
To find the ways you can contribute to our programs, which are providing services both here and in Zimbabwe, check out the SHOP. Your donations to our programs and services, as well as your purchases of special Zimbabwean gifts, found HERE in the Marketplace, both support the work being done!
Forthcoming are the annual letters. Here is 2023’s Annual Letter from the Executive Director and the Annual Letter from the President of the Ancient Ways Board. 2023’s printable donation form is HERE. 2024’s printable donation form will be out soon. You can mail us at PO Box 346, Scio, OR 97374, or call the office to donate over the phone at 877-TATENDA or 541-259-HOPE, anytime. Texting is also an option, particularly for Signal Private Messenger users, at 541-570-9059. Thank you!
HOW TO MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT?
- Online, by clicking here, or through the office at the number above, a recurring credit card donation can be set up for monthly, quarterly or annually. An equal option is a bank draft that you set up for a recurring check in your bill pay. Either of these approaches lighten our task immensely because the committed funds help make budgeting and planning much easier. Recurring donations help stabilize all of our efforts. Our team can count on you!
- If you live in Oregon, check out Bottle Drop – it is a great way to support Ancient Ways. Setup your account and as you like you can direct your bottle return deposit to Ancient Ways. Nothing like the small change under the sofa cushions having a big impact!
- Check with your employer to see if they have a matching funds program which can double your donation, or give based upon your community volunteer hours! This is a superb way to increase your action. We are members of Benevity, which works with many corporations to assist the non-profit sector – Check it out!
- Become a member of Ancient Ways! (here under the Sustainability section)
- Volunteer! We are a grass-roots volunteer-based organization that has many specialized needs…your natural talents can help us meet goals! Simple administrative skills can be an incredible donation . . . do you know Word, Excel, how to upload pictures, etc.? . . . give us a call!
- Share us with your friends in whatever way you can . . . help us tell the story!
JOIN US in 2024 as WE CONTINUE to EVOLVE
30 years of ANCIENT WAYS as the non-profit organization, established November 30th, 1994, and
25 years of NHIMBE for PROGRESS, established November 25th, 1999!
WE HAVE AN INCREDIBLE FOUNDATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Thank you for whatever you can do!
Tatenda Chaizvo! (We thank you very much!)