Here is the latest 2019 gig SET LIST:
Tashinga set list for WOU Folklife
Here are the most recent PARTS LISTS:
- Chipindura understudying Tamuka 2018 - This is a revision but does not contain the notes from the classroom. We need to incorporate the updates to this one.
- Crosstraining With New Students - This may not contain the notes from the classroom.
Here are the instructions for the AWmarimba@gmail.com CALENDAR:
- Password is AWmarimba!
- Instructions are here.
- PLEASE help us maintain the calendar with your interesting lives!
- HERE IS THE LATEST Tamuka and Chipindura Class Schedule (beware - this is 8 pages and you only need 1!)
- 2019 brings us a gig at Western Oregon University, March 30th from 11 to 1230. Set list is posted above.
- Procession of the Species Albany (open to all) and Sundborn Children's House Spring fundraiser (Chipindura) are both possibilities!
- June 9th Pentacost FUMC 9-11 am and First Alternative June 28th 5:30-8 pm are both possibilities for Tashinga!
- Zimfest is in Monmouth again August 8-11, 2019 - are you going to be around? Not very often that it is so close by! Applications for performing must be in by 2/28/19.
- Potential Saturday Market dates are June 22nd, July 20th, Sept 7th, Sept 14th - we would play one in Albany and one in Corvallis.
OTHER ITEMS of INTEREST
- Here is some Silverton gig footage for your entertainment. Most of these were not started at the beginning, or to the end, but can still be used for your edification. Community Marimba or Chipindura.
- If anyone has time to google solutions for turning Hombi back upright (in the Kufindura link) it would be most helpful. We don't know how it got uploaded upside down. We had lots of challenges with that song. Put on your tech hat and see what can be done...thanks!
- Check out Chipindura's Nyamamusango from Silverton's Shindigplay_circle_filledpause_circle_filledNyamamusangovolume_upvolume_off
- Check out Tashinga's Kupenga from Silverton's Shindigplay_circle_filledpause_circle_filledKupengavolume_upvolume_off