We received another update from Jaiaen in Zimbabwe!
Here is an excerpt with a quick summary, Jaiaen writes:
Access to the internet, phone, WhatsApp etc., has been limited this trip. I could see that some of you wrote me with wonderful replies sharing blessings of encouragement, new ideas, financial donations, and the like, but I have not been able to reply. It is complicated to describe how one can have some internet but not enough network or battery to respond. This is particularly true in the rural area where I have spent most all of my time. I’m sorry to not be able to dive right into conversation with you, as that is my nature, but it has to wait until the door opens. Thank you so much for your interest and concern for these people. There is much suffering in the world and I appreciate your partnership in making your difference show here!
THE QUICK VERSION:
- Weather report – praises for thunderstorms!
- Empowerment from you to purchase some supplies is done with tremendous gratitude.
- Re-thatching is on the radar but a challenge to see easily on the horizon.
- Permaculture and our preschool are a good match…love that produce.
- Monthly care and underwear – we are making great progress and are hopeful for the future.
- Health concerns are continual…we have much to do.
You can access the full document here, or from our Field Reports page on the website.