Greetings! Jaiaen is in Zimbabwe for the first time in five years, and has sent home a report on how she is finding things there. The complete report can be found here, but the following is her quick synopsis:
- Feeling much gratitude for everything!
- What it’s like here in town and the rural area… summertime, a safe friendly culture, a struggling economy beyond your imagination, a resilient people,
- There is an impending drought and feeding the hungry may be on the agenda in 2016,
- Our preschool is having several challenges – over $2,000 can solve some unexpected problems… can you help us be part of the solution?
- Thank you for whatever you can do!
Hopefully we will get further updates during Jaiaen’s trip. Watch this spot!